Worth It: BUZZFEED'S HIT SHOW IS BACK, CELEBRATING THREE SEASONS WITH A THREE WEEK FOOD CELEBRATION
TRY A TASTE OF WORTH IT
The #1 most-watched show on YouTube returns, with a special treat for fans: a taste of the Worth It Experience at restaurants across the country.
WORTH IT SPOTS. MUST TRY ITEMS.
Find what's WORTH IT near you using this interactive map.
SEASON 3 IS HERE
NEW CITIES. NEW FOODS. 10 NEW EPISODES.
Steven Lim and Andrew Ilnyckyj and their trusty cameraman, Adam Bianchi, continue their ultimate food adventure with new foods -- and new cities. Follow the trio as they travel around Japan, Australia, Los Angeles and New York tasting everything from Mac & Cheese to Australian Wine at three price points: affordable, middle tier, and luxury in order to decide which delicious item is the most “worth it” at its given price. New episodes premiere every Sunday!
- AUGUST 27: $3 vs. $195 Mac & Cheese In the season 3 premiere, the WORTH IT crew takes on America’s ultimate comfort food: Mac and Cheese. Restaurants included are Chef Marilyn’s Queen of Down Home Southern Goodies, Little Jewel of New Orleans, and Barton G.
- SEPTEMBER 3: $13 vs. $68 BBQ Ribs WORTH IT cooks up the competition with another item on America’s favorite food list: BBQ ribs. Restaurants included are Bigmista’s Barbecue and Sammich Shop, Barrel & Ashes, and Maple Block Meat Company.
- SEPTEMBER 10: $3 vs. $168 Australian Seafood Welcome to the thunder from down under! The WORTH IT trio makes their way to beautiful Australia to try out its remarkable seafood selection. Restaurants include Doyle Oyster Bar @ Sydney Fish Market, Cirrus, and Silks.
- SEPTEMBER 17: $3 vs. 1,000 Australian Wine Cheers! The trio continue their Australian adventure by testing out Australia’s wine selection. Restaurants include Tahbilk Winery, Fowles Wine, and All Saints Winery.
- SEPTEMBER 24: $60 vs. 150 Steak Steaks anyone? The Worth It trio finishes their adventure abroad by trying hearty steaks at Australia’s own Clovelly Hotel, Donovan’s, and Rockpool Bar, Grill
- OCTOBER 1: $17 Fried Chicken Vs. $500 Fried Chicken Worth It makes a pit stop in New York City for some Fried Chicken! Restaurants include Sylvia’s Restaurant of Harlem, Red Rooster, and Momofuku, with a special appearance by chef David Chang.
- OCTOBER 8: $19 Brunch Vs. $113 Brunch Worth It takes on the ultimate LA pastime - brunch! Restaurants include HomeState, A-Frame, and The Belvedere.
Steven Lim is a Video Producer who joined BuzzFeed Motion Pictures in 2015. He is the creator and host of Worth It, BuzzFeed’s flagship food show that tries three foods at three drastically different price points. Additionally, Steven is the producer & director behind “Mom vs. Chef,” a cooking competition show currently in development with NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment on bringing the web series to broadcast. Prior to working at BuzzFeed, Steven was a chemical engineer at Procter & Gamble who created videos on his personal YouTube channel in his spare time.
Andrew Ilnyckyj is a Senior Video Producer for BuzzFeed Motion Pictures and has been working at BuzzFeed since 2013. He’s produced a wide range of hit content in front of and behind the camera, such as “Things Cats Do That Would Be Creepy If You Did Them”, “Things Everyone Does But Doesn’t Talk About” featuring President Barack Obama, and “Mozzarella-Stuffed Slow Cooker Meatballs.”
Adam Bianchi is a Senior Video Producer at BuzzFeed Motion Pictures, currently co-producing BuzzFeed’s hit food series Worth It and developing new series. He was a key member of the team that created Tasty, the world’s largest social food network, and worked to launch international editions of Tasty, such as the UK-based Proper Tasty. Outside of food content, Bianchi has worked on a wide range of projects including “Things Everybody Does But Doesn't Talk About” featuring President Barack Obama, BuzzFeed Violet, BuzzFeed's first character universe, and directing episodes of the Quinta Brunson’s comedy series, Broke.
IN THE PRESS
March 16, 2017 BuzzFeed bets big on original shows for platforms
WORTH IT NEWS
- August 17, 2017: BuzzFeed Announces WORTH IT Season 3 to Premiere Sunday, August 27 on YouTube World Famous Chefs David Chang and Marcus Samuelsson to Appear in New Season that Crosses New York, Los Angeles, Australia and Japan